Book or change an appointmentLast Updated: Tuesday, 24 October 2023
PATCHS is an online service that allows you to quickly and easily access GP services. Answer a few simple questions and PATCHS will get you the help you need. PATCHS is only available during surgery hours.
To book an appointment:
- Request an appointment online (PATCHS)
- Phone us Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm (excluding bank holidays and training closures)
- Visit the surgery and speak with a receptionist Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm (excluding bank holidays and training closures)
- See details of future bank holiday closures and training closures (one Wednesday each month)
When you get in touch, our reception team will ask what you need help with.
This will help us assess your needs and identify the most suitable doctor, nurse or health professional to help you.
We offer a limited number of appoitments wach day for urgent on the day problems. There is a strict criteria for these appoitments. Please speak to our team for more information.
EXTENDED HOURS APPOITMENTS
We also offer a limited number of appoitments between 6pm and 8pm here at the surgery on wednesdays ( this may change due to national holidays).
About your appointment
When you contact us, we may offer you a consultation:
Face to face at the surgery
On a video call
By online consultation (PATCHS)
Important: if you have to cancel your appointment
Please tell us if you need to cancel your appointment and give us as much notice as possible. This means we can offer your appointment to another patient.
How to cancel your appointment
You can cancel any appointment by using the NHS App. You can also call the surgery to tell us.
If you need help with your appointment
Please tell us:
- If there’s a specific doctor, nurse or other health professional you would prefer to see. We will do our best to organise that but it won't always be possible.
- If you would prefer to consult with the doctor or nurse by phone, face-to-face or video call.
- If you need an interpreter
- If you have any other access or communication needs